Symptoms of tapeworm in humans : Childhood illness symptoms.
Symptoms Of Tapeworm In Humans
- A sign of the existence of something, esp. of an undesirable situation
- Symptoms is a 1974 British horror film directed by Jose Ramon Larraz. It was entered into the 1974 Cannes Film Festival. Although circulated privately through bootlegs, the original prints are missing, and was last show on British television in 1983.
- (symptom) anything that accompanies X and is regarded as an indication of X’s existence
- A physical or mental feature that is regarded as indicating a condition of disease, particularly such a feature that is apparent to the patient
- (symptom) (medicine) any sensation or change in bodily function that is experienced by a patient and is associated with a particular disease
- Tapeworm is a defunct side project of Nine Inch Nails which existed in various forms from 1995 to roughly 2004. Tapeworm never released any recordings, but was frequently referenced in interviews.
- A parasitic flatworm, the adult of which lives in the intestine of humans and other vertebrates. It has a long ribbonlike body with many segments that can become independent, and a small head bearing hooks and suckers
- ribbonlike flatworms that are parasitic in the intestines of humans and other vertebrates
- Cestoda (Cestoidea) is the name given to a class of parasitic flatworms, commonly called tapeworms, of the phylum Platyhelminthes. Its members live in the digestive tract of vertebrates as adults, and often in the bodies of various animals as juveniles.
- A human being, esp. a person as distinguished from an animal or (in science fiction) an alien
- (human) homo: any living or extinct member of the family Hominidae characterized by superior intelligence, articulate speech, and erect carriage
- world: all of the living human inhabitants of the earth; “all the world loves a lover”; “she always used `humankind’ because `mankind’ seemed to slight the women”
- (human) characteristic of humanity; “human nature”
Spectravision Tapeworm Ad
Tapeworm ad by Spectravision, scanned from January 1983 Electronic Games Magazine, page 7
Tapeworm from a dog
Tapeworm we took from a dog this morning.